Monday, March 24, 2003
Various observations for the day:
--Grocery shopping at eleven at night in a near-empty HEB is fun, believe it or not.
--School is evil.
--The Fruit of Frustration (so named after having gained its Not-Quite-Cosmic Significance) is finished. Or as finished as it is going to be without me killing myself. Pic to be uploaded later.
--Self-portraits are as difficult as I remember. Pic not to be uploaded for a very long time.
--The background music to "Running" by No Doubt sounds like Mario Brothers' music, like when you've beaten a level, but then it tells you that the Princess is in another castle.
--I really need to get going with my stupid Elizabethan lit journal.
--This is my new favorite pointless distraction.
--Micki's cat is completely insane, even more than usual. I think I am the root of the feline descent into madness.
--I want a latte.
--I should probably go to sleep right now, but instead I'm doing this.
--I am too lazy to write a proper blog.
posted by Teri |
11:34 PM |
|