Random Musings

A highly biased and selective look at the college life of Teri




Sunday, September 22, 2002
 

This guy comes into Starbucks nearly every day.

The first time he came in while I was working, he had to wait patiently while I almost screwed up the register. He said something along the lines of, "You're new, huh?" to which I could only respond with a "yes" and an apology. After he left, Trey turned to me and said, "You know who that was, right?"

"Uh, no..." I replied, suddenly worried that it was a Starbucks district manager doing a check-up on the stores in his area, or something like that.

"That was Charlie Sexton. You know, the guitar player?"

"Who?" I said.

"Oh, well, he's a pretty well-known musician," Trey informed me.

"Um, OK."

Celeste added, "Yeah, I used to have such a crush on him when I was like, eleven."

"Oh," I said.

I listen to eighties music, but I don't know the local eighties celebrities. So sue me.

posted by Teri | 10:21 AM |


Comments

Post a Comment
About Me
Writing
Art
Blogs and Journals
Previous Posts
Archives
Past Templates
Quote
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?